Viewing Trends

Irish adults aged 15+ watched TV for an average of 3 hours and 17 minutes each day in March 201789% (2hrs 57mins) of this viewing was live with the other 11% (21 min per day) time shifted.

Date added: 26/04/2017 Viewing Trends

Irish adults aged 15+ watched TV for an average of 3 hours and 30 minutes each day in February 201789% (3hrs 7mins) of this viewing was live with the other 11% (22 min per day) time shifted.

Date added: 22/03/2017 Viewing Trends

Irish adults aged 15+ watched TV for an average of 3 hours and 37 minutes each day in January 201789% (3hrs 14mins) of this viewing was live with the other 11% (23 min per day) time shifted.

Date added: 13/02/2017 Viewing Trends

Irish adults aged 15+ watched TV for an average of 3 hours and 37 minutes each day in December 2016.91% (3hrs 17mins) of this viewing was live with the other 9% (21 min per day) time shifted.

Date added: 12/02/2017 Viewing Trends

Irish adults aged 15+ watched TV for an average of 3 hours and 33 minutes each day in November 2016. 89% (3hrs 10mins) of this viewing was live with the other 11% (22 min per day) time shifted.

Date added: 19/12/2016 Viewing Trends