Terms and Conditions – The TAMIS-Ireland’s TV Planning Awards 2020
• The brand that wins the Grand Prix prize is the only brand that can avail of the airtime.
• Prize fund amount: €100,000 Airtime
• The airtime must be used within 12 months of the prize being received
• The airtime can only be used during the following period: Jan 1st– October 31st .Any remaining value left after this time will be lost.
• The spread of the airtime will be based on share of commercial viewing across
• All airtime will be made available based on current agency deal rate with broadcasters.
• AB Deadlines apply
• Agency commission will not be paid
• There is no cash equivalent available.
• The airtime value is excluded from any existing share or volume share commitments that may be held by the winner with any of the Broadcasters.
• The winning campaign should be able to run in all dayparts (or have a version able to run in all dayparts) and its position in break will be natural delivery.
• The winning campaign will be subject to all existing airtime advertising policies and must comply with all usual advertising industry laws and regulations.
• Only entrants who are in employment in the following categories may enter:
o a. Media, advertising and creative agencies, entering with explicit backing of the client. OR
o b. Brand marketing teams can enter directly
• The prize cannot be transferred to a different campaign concept, or to a different brand or creative agency.
• The judges decision is final.