Find out all you need to know about the latest statistics and trends on TV in Ireland.
See how our community get the most out of TV advertising in Ireland
Find out about our busy schedule of events, training and awards.
Providing precise viewership data and promoting the power of television with a commitment to excellence, vision and adaptability.
• The brand that wins the Grand Prix prize is the only brand that can avail of the airtime.
• Prize fund amount: €100,000 Airtime
• The airtime must be used within 12 months of the prize being received
• The airtime can only be used during the following period: Jan 1st– September 30th 2022. Any remaining value left after this time will be lost.
• The spread of the airtime will be based on share of commercial viewing across
• All airtime will be made available based on current agency deal rate with broadcasters.
• AB Deadlines apply
• Agency commission will not be paid
• There is no cash equivalent available.
• The airtime value is excluded from any existing share or volume share commitments that may be held by the winner with any of the Broadcasters.
• The winning campaign should be able to run in all dayparts (or have a version able to run in all dayparts) and its position in break will be natural delivery.
• The winning campaign will be subject to all existing airtime advertising policies and must comply with all usual advertising industry laws and regulations.
• Only entrants who are in employment in the following categories may enter:
o a. Media, advertising and creative agencies, entering with explicit backing of the client. OR
o b. Brand marketing teams can enter directly
• The prize cannot be transferred to a different campaign concept, or to a different brand or creative agency.
• The judges decision is final.
Email (required) *
Example: Yes, I would like to receive emails from TAM Ireland. (You can unsubscribe anytime)
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!